Most Active Stories
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Report: Fewer KY High Schoolers Choosing to Attend College Despite Better Preparation
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
- MSU Alumna 'Dishes' on Global Marketing Career Ahead of Campus Lecture
- Paducah Man Faces Felony Charges of Terrorism Threats Against MSU
Thu October 10, 2013
Louisville Man Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Ohio County
Ohio County Sherriff's deputies have seized a half-million dollars worth of heroin and methamphetamine as part of an undercover operation.
Police arrested 23 year-old Leon Mays of Louisville Tuesday at a truck stop on the Western Kentucky Parkway.
Sheriff’s Department officials believe Mays was transporting drugs from a Mexican drug cartel routed through Louisville. Mays faces various trafficking related charges.