Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu October 10, 2013
Louisville Man Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Ohio County
Ohio County Sherriff's deputies have seized a half-million dollars worth of heroin and methamphetamine as part of an undercover operation.
Police arrested 23 year-old Leon Mays of Louisville Tuesday at a truck stop on the Western Kentucky Parkway.
Sheriff’s Department officials believe Mays was transporting drugs from a Mexican drug cartel routed through Louisville. Mays faces various trafficking related charges.