Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 10, 2013
Louisville Man Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Ohio County
Ohio County Sherriff's deputies have seized a half-million dollars worth of heroin and methamphetamine as part of an undercover operation.
Police arrested 23 year-old Leon Mays of Louisville Tuesday at a truck stop on the Western Kentucky Parkway.
Sheriff’s Department officials believe Mays was transporting drugs from a Mexican drug cartel routed through Louisville. Mays faces various trafficking related charges.