Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon April 5, 2010
Lone Oak Intersection Closing
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Road work will close an intersection in Lone Oak this morning. Kentucky Transportation Spokesman Keith Todd says traffic will be restricted at the intersection of Bleich Road and US-45 in front of Kmart. Workers will be widening the roadway. Drivers should be aware and use caution near the work zone where equipment and workers will be close to the flow of traffic.