Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon April 5, 2010
Lone Oak Intersection Closing
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Road work will close an intersection in Lone Oak this morning. Kentucky Transportation Spokesman Keith Todd says traffic will be restricted at the intersection of Bleich Road and US-45 in front of Kmart. Workers will be widening the roadway. Drivers should be aware and use caution near the work zone where equipment and workers will be close to the flow of traffic.