Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue July 17, 2012
Local Option Election Noon Update; Participate in Our Informal Exit Poll
Calloway County Clerk Ray Coursey says,
“It’s a pretty busy day, now..."
Coursey says it's not exactly 'heavy' yet; voters don't usually show up in force until after lunch. Coursey says other than voters looking for their polling station and a brief delay to repair a voting machine, no problems have been reported at the polls.
Murray and Marshall county residents are both voting today to decide if the sale of alcohol should be legalized in their respective districts. Polls are open until 6 pm. Participate in an informal exit poll on our WKMS facebook page. We’ll have the latest returns from both Marshall County and Murray online tonight.