Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue July 17, 2012
Local Option Election Noon Update; Participate in Our Informal Exit Poll
Calloway County Clerk Ray Coursey says,
“It’s a pretty busy day, now..."
Coursey says it's not exactly 'heavy' yet; voters don't usually show up in force until after lunch. Coursey says other than voters looking for their polling station and a brief delay to repair a voting machine, no problems have been reported at the polls.
Murray and Marshall county residents are both voting today to decide if the sale of alcohol should be legalized in their respective districts. Polls are open until 6 pm. Participate in an informal exit poll on our WKMS facebook page. We’ll have the latest returns from both Marshall County and Murray online tonight.