Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue June 10, 2014
LIVE Broadcast from the W.C. Handy Blues Festival
Tune in for two nights of soulful blues music live from the W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival at Audubon Mill Park in Henderson, the largest free music festival in the nation! We're live Wednesday at 8 PM and Friday at 7 PM.
Wednesday @ 8 PM
John Nemeth & the Bo-Keys featuring Percy Wiggins
Memphis soul band The Bo-Keys is a fresh, hard-hitting group featuring alumni from Stax Records and Hi Records and young musicians with an Emmy award and a Grammy nomination under their belt. The Bo-Keys are classic soul. John Nemeth is the son of a Hungarian immigrant who gained his early chops on the harmonica, playing in the roots style of Little Walter and Sonny Boy Williamson.
Friday @ 7 PM
Trampled Under Foot
Their major label debut, Badlands hit #1 on the Billboard Blues Chart, and #1 on the iTunes Blues and Amazon Blues Charts. Kansas City, MO blues rock band Trampled Under Foot is siblings Danielle and Nick Schnebelen, who grew up with a life-long connection to the genre. The four-piece powerhouse blues band is known for their stellar live shows.