Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue June 10, 2014
LIVE Broadcast from the W.C. Handy Blues Festival
Tune in for two nights of soulful blues music live from the W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival at Audubon Mill Park in Henderson, the largest free music festival in the nation! We're live Wednesday at 8 PM and Friday at 7 PM.
Wednesday @ 8 PM
John Nemeth & the Bo-Keys featuring Percy Wiggins
Memphis soul band The Bo-Keys is a fresh, hard-hitting group featuring alumni from Stax Records and Hi Records and young musicians with an Emmy award and a Grammy nomination under their belt. The Bo-Keys are classic soul. John Nemeth is the son of a Hungarian immigrant who gained his early chops on the harmonica, playing in the roots style of Little Walter and Sonny Boy Williamson.
Friday @ 7 PM
Trampled Under Foot
Their major label debut, Badlands hit #1 on the Billboard Blues Chart, and #1 on the iTunes Blues and Amazon Blues Charts. Kansas City, MO blues rock band Trampled Under Foot is siblings Danielle and Nick Schnebelen, who grew up with a life-long connection to the genre. The four-piece powerhouse blues band is known for their stellar live shows.