Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon February 4, 2013
Little Sprouts Garden Club
On Highway 94 East of Murray there’s a garden center called Beans To Blossoms which is an outgrowth of the Cathey Family’s garden business they had run from their home. They still feature produce and flowers from their home gardens during the growing season. Just this last Saturday Suzanne Cathey and her daughter Lindy McManus cranked up one of their special projects at Beans to Blossoms: The Little Sprouts Garden Club.
Suzanne Cathey and her daughter Lindy McManus are the originators of the Little Sprouts Garden Club at their garden store and greenhouse, Beans to Blossoms, on Highway 94 east of Murray.