Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu October 25, 2012
Lions Club Auction Helps Fund Eyecare Services
The Murray Lions Club Annual Auction to raise money for eye care assistance in a seven county region. The auction starts Monday next week and goes through Thursday, airing from 6 to 9 p.m. Former Club President Jim Nance joined Angela Hatton to explain what’s at the auction this year, and what kinds of assistance it makes possible.
Those interested in making a tax exempt donation to help fund eye care assistance may make out a check to the Murray Lion's Club Foundation, and mail it to: Murray Lion's Club Foundation, P. O. Box 161, Murray, KY 42071.