Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon November 4, 2013
Lion's Club and WPSD Hosts Telethon for Disabled Children & Adults
St. Paul Lutheran Paducah Pastor Corey Aker is spreading the word about the 57th Lion's Club/WPSD Telethon, raising dollars for centers working with children and adults with developmental disabilities in our region. Kate Lochte speaks with Aker on Sounds Good about this weekend's event at the Carson Center. The beneficiaries are regional health centers.