Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri November 22, 2013
Originally published on Sat November 23, 2013 10:54 am
Carl reads three news-related limericks: From Coffee Beans to Lima Beans, Fang by Elizabeth Arden, and You Know What They Say About the Size of a Man's Nose.