Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Fri July 17, 2009
Lender Files Counter Claim on Executive Inn Foreclosure
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Executive Inn mortgage holder, Logan Asset Managed Fund, filed a cross-claim in a foreclosure lawsuit yesterday seeking full payment, all interest, and insurance premiums. The Florida-based investment company loaned hotel owner Bhupinder Singh $3.5 million in 2007 to finalize the purchase of the hotel. The Paducah Sun reports the loan is now in default and interest grows $2,400 a day. The Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation filed a competing claim earlier this month.