Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu June 25, 2009
Legislature Passes Tax Credit Bill
By Casey Northcutt
Frankfort, KY – The state house and senate agreed yesterday on a bill which would provide a tax credit for Kentucky home buyers. Residents who build or purchase new homes within the next year could receive a $5,000 tax credit.. The bill now goes to Governor Beshear for his signature.