Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu June 25, 2009
Legislature Passes Tax Credit Bill
By Casey Northcutt
Frankfort, KY – The state house and senate agreed yesterday on a bill which would provide a tax credit for Kentucky home buyers. Residents who build or purchase new homes within the next year could receive a $5,000 tax credit.. The bill now goes to Governor Beshear for his signature.