Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu June 25, 2009
Legislature Passes Tax Credit Bill
By Casey Northcutt
Frankfort, KY – The state house and senate agreed yesterday on a bill which would provide a tax credit for Kentucky home buyers. Residents who build or purchase new homes within the next year could receive a $5,000 tax credit.. The bill now goes to Governor Beshear for his signature.