Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri July 31, 2009
Leech Continues to Stand Trial
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – Prosecution is continuing to call witnesses today against the last defendant to stand trial in the Jessica Currin murder case. Lynn Austin Leach faces two counts of tampering and one perjury count. Currin was murdered in 2000 and her body left burned behind a middle school in Mayfield. Leech's trial resumes Tuesday.