Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Ledbetter Bridge Repairs
Mon April 2, 2012
Ledbetter Bridge Lane Closing
Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will restrict travel on the US 60 Tennessee River Bridge at Ledbetter to a single lane this morning. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating traffic flow from 9 a.m. to about 6 this evening. Travel delays should be minimal. The restriction will allow contractors to deliver concrete as part of ongoing work on one of the bridge piers.