Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Ledbetter Bridge Repairs
Mon April 2, 2012
Ledbetter Bridge Lane Closing
Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will restrict travel on the US 60 Tennessee River Bridge at Ledbetter to a single lane this morning. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating traffic flow from 9 a.m. to about 6 this evening. Travel delays should be minimal. The restriction will allow contractors to deliver concrete as part of ongoing work on one of the bridge piers.