Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Ledbetter Bridge Repairs
Mon April 2, 2012
Ledbetter Bridge Lane Closing
Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will restrict travel on the US 60 Tennessee River Bridge at Ledbetter to a single lane this morning. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating traffic flow from 9 a.m. to about 6 this evening. Travel delays should be minimal. The restriction will allow contractors to deliver concrete as part of ongoing work on one of the bridge piers.