Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon December 21, 2009
LBL's Trace Recognized Nationally
By Chris Taylor
Golden Pond, KY – The road that runs the length of the Land Between the Lakes is now featured by a national Department of Transportation program, recognizing it as a scenic byway. The 43-mile drive from Kentucky highway 453 to Tennessee highway 49 is known as the Woodland Trace on the National Scenic Byways' web site byways.org. The national recognition could impact visitation and funding next year.