Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon December 21, 2009
LBL's Trace Recognized Nationally
By Chris Taylor
Golden Pond, KY – The road that runs the length of the Land Between the Lakes is now featured by a national Department of Transportation program, recognizing it as a scenic byway. The 43-mile drive from Kentucky highway 453 to Tennessee highway 49 is known as the Woodland Trace on the National Scenic Byways' web site byways.org. The national recognition could impact visitation and funding next year.