Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri February 12, 2010
LBL spots open
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Murray, KY – Twelve spots stand empty on Land Between the Lakes advisory board. LBL announced this week 12 of the board members will end their five-year term this Spring. Of the total 17 member board, 10 come from Kentucky and 7 from Tennessee. Various state and local officials appoint the members. Once appointed, the 12 new board members begin their duties next Fall.