Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri February 12, 2010
LBL spots open
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Murray, KY – Twelve spots stand empty on Land Between the Lakes advisory board. LBL announced this week 12 of the board members will end their five-year term this Spring. Of the total 17 member board, 10 come from Kentucky and 7 from Tennessee. Various state and local officials appoint the members. Once appointed, the 12 new board members begin their duties next Fall.