Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri February 6, 2009
LBL power restored, area remains closed
By Carrie Pond
Golden Pond, KY – Electrical power and telephone service has been restored to the Land between the Lakes administrative office in Golden Pond. Since last week's ice storm, LBL has been without electrical power, water and telephone services. The rest of LBL remains closed to all visitors at this time. Only The Trace, the main LBL north-south road, is open from Dover, TN to Grand Rivers, KY. All other LBL roads, facilities, trails, and areas are closed to the public until further notice. New updates will be posted on the LBL website at lbl-dot-org.