Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 7, 2013
LBL Planetarium on How to Best View the Night Sky
An advantage of our beautiful rural region is the limited brightness factor, so the night sky is far more enjoyable around here than in urban areas. LBL's Golden Pond Planetarium Manager Ross Workman describes the pleasure of viewing with Kate Lochte. West Kentucky Amateur Astronomers gather at the Golden Pond Observatory in Land Between the Lakes for an educational program about choosing and using binoculars and telescopes this Saturday, after the 5:30 pm Planetarium Show.
Ross Workman is Lead Interpreter and Planetarium Manager for LBL's Golden Pond Planetarium. The program on choosing and using binoculars and telescopes is free. It follows the 5:30 show, for which there is an admission charge.