Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed March 18, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Eddyville, KY – Several locations in Land Between the Lakes are opening back up ahead of schedule after ice storm debris closed them down nearly two months ago. LBL Spokesperson Kathryn Harper says areas including Energy Lake Campground and Woodlands Nature Station will open on a limited capacity March 20. Harper credits money received for ice storm damage from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act for some of the early openings. LBL received two and a half million dollars in total from the act. For more information, visit lbl.org.