Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon June 18, 2012
Lawmakers Host Jobs Hearing in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers are hosting a conference in Tennessee aimed at loosening federal regulations they say hinder job growth.
The congressional field hearing is being conducted by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and U.S. Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker are set to testify today.