Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon June 18, 2012
Lawmakers Host Jobs Hearing in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers are hosting a conference in Tennessee aimed at loosening federal regulations they say hinder job growth.
The congressional field hearing is being conducted by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and U.S. Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker are set to testify today.