Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon June 18, 2012
Lawmakers Host Jobs Hearing in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers are hosting a conference in Tennessee aimed at loosening federal regulations they say hinder job growth.
The congressional field hearing is being conducted by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and U.S. Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker are set to testify today.