Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon June 18, 2012
Lawmakers Host Jobs Hearing in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers are hosting a conference in Tennessee aimed at loosening federal regulations they say hinder job growth.
The congressional field hearing is being conducted by the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and U.S. Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker are set to testify today.