Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu December 11, 2008
Law and Order on 34th Street
By Charles Compton
Murray, KY – For 51 years, the 1947 film "Miracle on 34th Street" has charmed audience, and become a perennial Christmas classic. But, the holiday favorite is also a legal drama which periodically puzzles law students at the University of Kentucky. Kentucky Public Radio's Charles Compton explains.