Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu December 11, 2008
Law and Order on 34th Street
By Charles Compton
Murray, KY – For 51 years, the 1947 film "Miracle on 34th Street" has charmed audience, and become a perennial Christmas classic. But, the holiday favorite is also a legal drama which periodically puzzles law students at the University of Kentucky. Kentucky Public Radio's Charles Compton explains.