Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
- Could Rand Paul’s Struggling Presidential Bid Imperil His Senate Seat, Too?
Wed December 5, 2012
Lattus Trial Set For April 2013
Fulton County Circuit Judge Tim Langford has set an April 22 trial date for the man accused of killing Hickman mayor Charlie Murphy. Tommy Lattus of Hickman admitted to killing Murphy in January. Judge Langford says Lattus will have a chance at a plea agreement February 14.
West Kentucky State Hospital officials recently declared Lattus competent for trial after a mental evaluation.