Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Wed December 5, 2012
Lattus Trial Set For April 2013
Fulton County Circuit Judge Tim Langford has set an April 22 trial date for the man accused of killing Hickman mayor Charlie Murphy. Tommy Lattus of Hickman admitted to killing Murphy in January. Judge Langford says Lattus will have a chance at a plea agreement February 14.
West Kentucky State Hospital officials recently declared Lattus competent for trial after a mental evaluation.