Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed December 5, 2012
Lattus Trial Set For April 2013
Fulton County Circuit Judge Tim Langford has set an April 22 trial date for the man accused of killing Hickman mayor Charlie Murphy. Tommy Lattus of Hickman admitted to killing Murphy in January. Judge Langford says Lattus will have a chance at a plea agreement February 14.
West Kentucky State Hospital officials recently declared Lattus competent for trial after a mental evaluation.