Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed December 5, 2012
Lattus Trial Set For April 2013
Fulton County Circuit Judge Tim Langford has set an April 22 trial date for the man accused of killing Hickman mayor Charlie Murphy. Tommy Lattus of Hickman admitted to killing Murphy in January. Judge Langford says Lattus will have a chance at a plea agreement February 14.
West Kentucky State Hospital officials recently declared Lattus competent for trial after a mental evaluation.