Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 4, 2014
It's Going To Cost More To Have A Burger This July 4
Originally published on Fri July 4, 2014 6:52 am
"For most people, this is going to be the most expensive hamburger they've eaten in their life," says economic analyst Joe Deaux of the street.com. Prices are soaring because of the on-going drought.