Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri July 4, 2014
It's Going To Cost More To Have A Burger This July 4
Originally published on Fri July 4, 2014 6:52 am
"For most people, this is going to be the most expensive hamburger they've eaten in their life," says economic analyst Joe Deaux of the street.com. Prices are soaring because of the on-going drought.