Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 5, 2009
Last Currin Murder Defendant Trial
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – The last defendant in the 2001 Jessica Currin murder case was in Graves Circuit Court yesterday. Lynn Austin Leech is charged with tampering with evidence and perjury. He allegedly moved Currin's body to Mayfield Middle School and set it on fire after she was strangled. Leech then allegedly lied about it to a grand jury in 2004. His trial continues today.