Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon December 21, 2009
Lane Shift Scheduled for US 68/KY 80
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is planning to shift traffic lanes through the Land Between the Lakes this week. Crews will shift traffic to one lane on a portion of US 68/KY 80 Wednesday afternoon. The restriction will occur from a half mile west of Devil's Elbow to the Eggner's Ferry Bridge at Kentucky Lake. Officials say the lane shift will allow continued work on a new roadway. Motorists traveling through the LBL may encounter delays.