Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon December 21, 2009
Lane Shift Scheduled for US 68/KY 80
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is planning to shift traffic lanes through the Land Between the Lakes this week. Crews will shift traffic to one lane on a portion of US 68/KY 80 Wednesday afternoon. The restriction will occur from a half mile west of Devil's Elbow to the Eggner's Ferry Bridge at Kentucky Lake. Officials say the lane shift will allow continued work on a new roadway. Motorists traveling through the LBL may encounter delays.