Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Roads & Highways
Wed December 5, 2012
Lane Restriction on I-24 in McCracken County
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on Interstate 24 in McCracken County tomorrow.
This lane restriction for westbound traffic between Exit 4 and Exit 3 is to allow the repair of a number of washouts along the right of way.
Due to the space required for equipment needed to make the repairs, all westbound traffic will move to the left-hand or passing lane in this work zone.
Motorists should be alert for slowing and merging traffic as they approach Exit 4 westbound. Motorists should be aware of trucks hauling material to and from this work zone.
The crew is expected to be on site from about 9:00 a.m., CST, to about 3:00 p.m., on Thursday.