Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Roads & Highways
Wed December 5, 2012
Lane Restriction on I-24 in McCracken County
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on Interstate 24 in McCracken County tomorrow.
This lane restriction for westbound traffic between Exit 4 and Exit 3 is to allow the repair of a number of washouts along the right of way.
Due to the space required for equipment needed to make the repairs, all westbound traffic will move to the left-hand or passing lane in this work zone.
Motorists should be alert for slowing and merging traffic as they approach Exit 4 westbound. Motorists should be aware of trucks hauling material to and from this work zone.
The crew is expected to be on site from about 9:00 a.m., CST, to about 3:00 p.m., on Thursday.