Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Roads & Highways
Wed December 5, 2012
Lane Restriction on I-24 in McCracken County
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to restrict traffic to one lane on Interstate 24 in McCracken County tomorrow.
This lane restriction for westbound traffic between Exit 4 and Exit 3 is to allow the repair of a number of washouts along the right of way.
Due to the space required for equipment needed to make the repairs, all westbound traffic will move to the left-hand or passing lane in this work zone.
Motorists should be alert for slowing and merging traffic as they approach Exit 4 westbound. Motorists should be aware of trucks hauling material to and from this work zone.
The crew is expected to be on site from about 9:00 a.m., CST, to about 3:00 p.m., on Thursday.