Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu May 23, 2013
Landee Bryant on Maiden Alley Cinema's Digital Conversion
Maiden Alley Cinema is seeking funds for their digital conversion campaign. Mandatory digital conversion is happening across the country, effectively ending the era of 35mm films. For smaller, independent theaters, purchasing new equipment and replacing the projection set-up is costly, and in Maiden Alley's case, is $90,000, half of the annual operating budget. MAC's executive director Landee Bryant speaks with Tracy Ross on Sounds Good about the change, and their Kickstarter campaign to meet the goal.