Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon February 25, 2013
Land Between the Lakes: New Season, Fee Changes
In December, we reported that Land Between the Lakes will have to cut $1 million from their annual operating budget, following across-the-board budget reduction for all national parks. On Sounds Good, Land Between the Lakes' Denise Schmittou outlines the new season and a few fee changes due to the budget review.