Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon February 25, 2013
Land Between the Lakes: New Season, Fee Changes
In December, we reported that Land Between the Lakes will have to cut $1 million from their annual operating budget, following across-the-board budget reduction for all national parks. On Sounds Good, Land Between the Lakes' Denise Schmittou outlines the new season and a few fee changes due to the budget review.