Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 20, 2007
Land Between the Lakes Bridge Meeting
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Baker Engineering and Consulting firm organizer Ryan Link says Thursday's public polling meeting on the Land Between the Lakes Bridges had a better turn out than similar events in Lexington and other big cities. Susan Miller was one of the nearly 300 people that went to vote on the bridge design and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the bridge meeting.