Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri July 20, 2007
Land Between the Lakes Bridge Meeting
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Baker Engineering and Consulting firm organizer Ryan Link says Thursday's public polling meeting on the Land Between the Lakes Bridges had a better turn out than similar events in Lexington and other big cities. Susan Miller was one of the nearly 300 people that went to vote on the bridge design and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the bridge meeting.