Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri July 20, 2007
Land Between the Lakes Bridge Meeting
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Baker Engineering and Consulting firm organizer Ryan Link says Thursday's public polling meeting on the Land Between the Lakes Bridges had a better turn out than similar events in Lexington and other big cities. Susan Miller was one of the nearly 300 people that went to vote on the bridge design and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the bridge meeting.