Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri July 20, 2007
Land Between the Lakes Bridge Meeting
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Baker Engineering and Consulting firm organizer Ryan Link says Thursday's public polling meeting on the Land Between the Lakes Bridges had a better turn out than similar events in Lexington and other big cities. Susan Miller was one of the nearly 300 people that went to vote on the bridge design and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the bridge meeting.