Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Fri July 20, 2007
Land Between the Lakes Bridge Meeting
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Baker Engineering and Consulting firm organizer Ryan Link says Thursday's public polling meeting on the Land Between the Lakes Bridges had a better turn out than similar events in Lexington and other big cities. Susan Miller was one of the nearly 300 people that went to vote on the bridge design and filed this report.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on the bridge meeting.