Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri November 1, 2013
Lamkin Running for Calloway County Attorney
Longtime Murray lawyer Rick Lamkin will run for Calloway County Attorney next year.
Sitting County Attorney David Harrington has held the post for 11 years. According to a representative in his office Harrington has not made up his mind regarding another run for the office.
Both men are Democrats and would compete in May’s primary election should Harrington decide to run again.
Lamkin has practiced law in Calloway County for 33 years, and is a member of the Calloway County Library board, as well West Kentucky Mentoring.
Earlier this year, a state audit of Harrington’s office found several issues with the handling of public funds.