Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Front Page Episodes
Fri May 4, 2012
La Nina Comes to an End
La Nina is over, according to the National Weather Service. The weather pattern based on central Pacific Ocean temperatures has been to blame for some of the unseasonable weather we’ve had over the course of a few years. We’ve gone from the wettest April’s on record in 2011 to a very dry April this year. To discuss some of our weather pattern oddities Chad Lampe spoke with Warning Coordination Meteorologist Rick Shanklin.