Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Around the Nation
Fri December 6, 2013
L.A. Costco Misfiles Ron Burgundy Autobiography
Originally published on Fri December 6, 2013 9:49 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
If Ron Burgundy says it, it's the truth.
MONTAGNE: Especially at Costco. Will Ferrell's "Anchorman" character is out with an autobiography, which wound up in the non-fiction aisle at a Los Angeles area store. The L.A. Times first noticed the misplacement of "Ron Burgundy: Let Me Off at the Top." This after Costco caused a stir last month when a store displayed the Bible in the fiction section.
INSKEEP: You stay classy, Costco.
MONTAGNE: It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.