Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Around the Nation
Fri December 6, 2013
L.A. Costco Misfiles Ron Burgundy Autobiography
Originally published on Fri December 6, 2013 9:49 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
If Ron Burgundy says it, it's the truth.
MONTAGNE: Especially at Costco. Will Ferrell's "Anchorman" character is out with an autobiography, which wound up in the non-fiction aisle at a Los Angeles area store. The L.A. Times first noticed the misplacement of "Ron Burgundy: Let Me Off at the Top." This after Costco caused a stir last month when a store displayed the Bible in the fiction section.
INSKEEP: You stay classy, Costco.
MONTAGNE: It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.