Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Around the Nation
Fri December 6, 2013
L.A. Costco Misfiles Ron Burgundy Autobiography
Originally published on Fri December 6, 2013 9:49 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
If Ron Burgundy says it, it's the truth.
MONTAGNE: Especially at Costco. Will Ferrell's "Anchorman" character is out with an autobiography, which wound up in the non-fiction aisle at a Los Angeles area store. The L.A. Times first noticed the misplacement of "Ron Burgundy: Let Me Off at the Top." This after Costco caused a stir last month when a store displayed the Bible in the fiction section.
INSKEEP: You stay classy, Costco.
MONTAGNE: It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.