Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Roads & Highways
Mon December 3, 2012
KYTC to Shut Down a Section of KY 464
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans to close KY 464/Almo-Shiloh Road at the Clarks River Bridge in Calloway County during daylight hours starting Wednesday.
This closure at KY 464 mile point 13.190 is to allow a long-reach track hoe to remove drift and debris from beneath the Clarks River Bridge in the Almo Community. To facilitate this work the roadway will be closed to all through traffic at the site.
This is along KY 464/Almo-Shiloh Road between 1st Street in Almo and Elm Grove Road.
The roadway is expected to be closed from approximately 8:00 a.m., CST, to approximately 2:00 p.m., each day. The project is expected to take about 3 or 4 working days to complete.
There will be no marked detour. Motorists who regularly travel this section of KY 464 should make advance alternate travel plans.
The roadway is expected to reopen to traffic overnight.