Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon February 3, 2014
Kynect Enrollment Tops 200,000
Kentucky’s health insurance exchange, Kynect, has topped 200,000 enrollees, according to the Governor’s Office.
New data says an average 1,600 people are signing up each day.
As of Friday, three fourths of those who have signed up have enrolled in the expanded Medicaid program. And the remaining quarter have enrolled in new private plans. Those without insurance have until the end of March to sign up for coverage or face tax penalties.