Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon February 3, 2014
Kynect Enrollment Tops 200,000
Kentucky’s health insurance exchange, Kynect, has topped 200,000 enrollees, according to the Governor’s Office.
New data says an average 1,600 people are signing up each day.
As of Friday, three fourths of those who have signed up have enrolled in the expanded Medicaid program. And the remaining quarter have enrolled in new private plans. Those without insurance have until the end of March to sign up for coverage or face tax penalties.