Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon February 3, 2014
Kynect Enrollment Tops 200,000
Kentucky’s health insurance exchange, Kynect, has topped 200,000 enrollees, according to the Governor’s Office.
New data says an average 1,600 people are signing up each day.
As of Friday, three fourths of those who have signed up have enrolled in the expanded Medicaid program. And the remaining quarter have enrolled in new private plans. Those without insurance have until the end of March to sign up for coverage or face tax penalties.