Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon February 3, 2014
Kynect Enrollment Tops 200,000
Kentucky’s health insurance exchange, Kynect, has topped 200,000 enrollees, according to the Governor’s Office.
New data says an average 1,600 people are signing up each day.
As of Friday, three fourths of those who have signed up have enrolled in the expanded Medicaid program. And the remaining quarter have enrolled in new private plans. Those without insurance have until the end of March to sign up for coverage or face tax penalties.