Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon February 3, 2014
Kynect Enrollment Tops 200,000
Kentucky’s health insurance exchange, Kynect, has topped 200,000 enrollees, according to the Governor’s Office.
New data says an average 1,600 people are signing up each day.
As of Friday, three fourths of those who have signed up have enrolled in the expanded Medicaid program. And the remaining quarter have enrolled in new private plans. Those without insurance have until the end of March to sign up for coverage or face tax penalties.