Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue September 4, 2012
KY Women writers conference features food
This year's Kentucky Women Writers Conference will feature food writing with keynote speaker Ruth Reichl. Reichl is former editor-in-chief of Gourmet magazine and is a judge on the television show "Top Chef Masters" on Bravo. The conference is scheduled for September 21st and 22nd at the University of Kentucky. The Kentucky Women Writers Conference is the longest-running event of its kind in the United States.