Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri January 18, 2013
KY Supreme Court Justice Steps Down
After more than twenty-nine years of judicial service, Justice Wil Schroder has decided to retire from the Supreme Court of Kentucky.
Justice Schroder was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. In a press release Schroder says retiring will allow him to focus on his health and to spend more time with his family. Schroder was elected to the Supreme Court of Kentucky in November 2006 to serve the 6th Supreme Court District, a twenty-one county district. Prior to the Supreme Court, Schroder served on the Kentucky Court of Appeals for more than fifteen years and as a trial judge on the Kenton District Court for almost eight years.