Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue September 18, 2012
KY state senator says international events take focus away from domestic issues
Unrest in countries around the world makes national as well as international headlines. One Kentucky lawmaker believes those events have taken some of the focus away from pressing domestic issues.
Senator Tom Buford says it seems to be the case with the federal health care law. Buford appeared on KET’s Kentucky Tonight Monday for a health care discussion. Louisville internist Barbara Casper says the health care act can help control costs through better preventative care. And you can hear more of that discussion on WKMS’ re-broadcast of Kentucky Tonight this afternoon at two.