Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue September 18, 2012
KY state senator says international events take focus away from domestic issues
Unrest in countries around the world makes national as well as international headlines. One Kentucky lawmaker believes those events have taken some of the focus away from pressing domestic issues.
Senator Tom Buford says it seems to be the case with the federal health care law. Buford appeared on KET’s Kentucky Tonight Monday for a health care discussion. Louisville internist Barbara Casper says the health care act can help control costs through better preventative care. And you can hear more of that discussion on WKMS’ re-broadcast of Kentucky Tonight this afternoon at two.