Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu August 1, 2013
KY Republican Party Chief Gets National GOP Post
State GOP Chairman Steve Robertson has been appointed to head an advisory committee to the Republican National Committee. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus named Robertson chairman of the State Chairmen's Advisory Committee. Priebus said in a statement yesterday that he's grateful Robertson has taken on the role to help build the GOP.
Robertson is charged with helping to strengthen the Republican Party in every state by sharing best practices and by developing innovative ways to reach voters. Robertson, who has served as Republican chairman in Kentucky since 2007, said he's grateful for the opportunity to help expand the GOP nationally as chairman of state chairmen.