Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Thu August 1, 2013
KY Republican Party Chief Gets National GOP Post
State GOP Chairman Steve Robertson has been appointed to head an advisory committee to the Republican National Committee. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus named Robertson chairman of the State Chairmen's Advisory Committee. Priebus said in a statement yesterday that he's grateful Robertson has taken on the role to help build the GOP.
Robertson is charged with helping to strengthen the Republican Party in every state by sharing best practices and by developing innovative ways to reach voters. Robertson, who has served as Republican chairman in Kentucky since 2007, said he's grateful for the opportunity to help expand the GOP nationally as chairman of state chairmen.