Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu August 6, 2009
KY Police Warn about Spike in Thefts
Mayfield, KY – Police are warning people in three western Kentucky counties to lock up their valuables after a spike in thefts. Kentucky State Police say there's been an increase of equipment such as four-wheelers, trailers, generators and lawn mowers reported stolen in Calloway, Graves and Marshall counties.
Police say property owners should secure valuable equipment to help reduce their chances of being a victim of theft. Anyone with information about theft in their community can contact Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555.