Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu August 6, 2009
KY Police Warn about Spike in Thefts
Mayfield, KY – Police are warning people in three western Kentucky counties to lock up their valuables after a spike in thefts. Kentucky State Police say there's been an increase of equipment such as four-wheelers, trailers, generators and lawn mowers reported stolen in Calloway, Graves and Marshall counties.
Police say property owners should secure valuable equipment to help reduce their chances of being a victim of theft. Anyone with information about theft in their community can contact Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555.