Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu August 6, 2009
KY Police Warn about Spike in Thefts
Mayfield, KY – Police are warning people in three western Kentucky counties to lock up their valuables after a spike in thefts. Kentucky State Police say there's been an increase of equipment such as four-wheelers, trailers, generators and lawn mowers reported stolen in Calloway, Graves and Marshall counties.
Police say property owners should secure valuable equipment to help reduce their chances of being a victim of theft. Anyone with information about theft in their community can contact Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555.