Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Tue October 1, 2013
KY Parks Still Open
Kentucky tourism officials want tourists both in and outside the Commonwealth to know that they’re still open for business. Despite the federal government shutdown that closed national parks and historic sites, Kentucky’s state parks, state-funded agencies, and welcome centers are open and operating under normal business hours.
Tourism, Arts, and Heritage Cabinet spokesman Gil Lawson says travelers unsure about their destination should check in advance.