Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 10, 2009
KY Health Department Holding Summer Workshops
Lexington, KY – The Kentucky state health department is holding free workshops next week for volunteers and medical professionals interested in helping out during public health emergencies. The July 18th workshop is scheduled at the Lexington Convention Center.
Public health commissioner Dr. William Hacker says officials are looking for people interested in helping others during large-scale public health emergencies. People who attend will get training with the Kentucky Health Emergency Listing of Professionals for Surge and the Medical Reserve Corps program.