Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed September 11, 2013
KY General Fund Receipts Up 3.8% In August
A top adviser to Gov. Steve Beshear is reporting that General Fund receipts rose modestly in August. State Budget Director Jane Driskell says that collections were up 3.8%to more than $663 million. Driskell says the increase was due largely to a spike in revenue from the sales tax and the income tax, and robust construction activity across the state is likely responsible.