Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon October 20, 2008
KY Fire Deaths
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Police say they have arrested a suspect in the deaths of two teenage girls and their younger brother who were discovered after authorities responded to a house fire in rural Trigg County last week.
State police spokesman Dean Patterson says 35-year-old Kevin Dunlap of Hopkinsville was charged Saturday with multiple counts of capital murder and capital kidnapping as well as one count of rape, one count of attempted murder, burglary and three counts of tampering with evidence.
The victims were 17-year-old Kayla Williams, 14-year-old Kortney Frensley, and 5-year-old Ethan Frensley. The children's mother, 36-year-old Kristi Frensley, was seriously injured in the incident. Patterson says Frensley, still recovering from the ordeal at an undisclosed hospital, is cooperating with investigators.