Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Press Releases & Events
Mon October 17, 2011
KY Employment Office Launches Job-match System
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky's Office of Employment and Training has launched a new free job-match system aimed at helping users create resumes highlighting their skills and sending job leads based on a database of current job listings. The service isn't based just on key word placement. It matches people with jobs based on how specific job seekers' skills, qualifications and experiences fit into recognized patterns of placement. It analyzes more than 70 data elements between each job seeker and each posting to ensure that matches are accurate and appropriate. Jobs can be searched by location, posting date, keywords and rating desire.