Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Press Releases & Events
Mon October 17, 2011
KY Employment Office Launches Job-match System
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky's Office of Employment and Training has launched a new free job-match system aimed at helping users create resumes highlighting their skills and sending job leads based on a database of current job listings. The service isn't based just on key word placement. It matches people with jobs based on how specific job seekers' skills, qualifications and experiences fit into recognized patterns of placement. It analyzes more than 70 data elements between each job seeker and each posting to ensure that matches are accurate and appropriate. Jobs can be searched by location, posting date, keywords and rating desire.