Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed November 7, 2007
KY Ecomonics and Politics
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – With any change in state administration comes questions, particularly about the significant issues of the preceding campaign. Kentucky is no exception. Todd Hatton speaks with the Chair of Murray State University's Department of Economics and Finance Doctor David Brasfield and Director of the MSU Bureau of Business and Economic Research Doctor David Shideler about the contentious issue of expanded gaming in the Commonwealth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Hatton's interviews.