Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Thu July 9, 2009
KY 'Cybercrimes' Unit Turns 1-Year-Old
Frankfort, KY – The Kentucky attorney general's "cybercrimes" unit has marked its first anniversary.
Spokeswoman Shelley Johnson says investigators from the unit have seized more than 34,000 pornographic images and videos since last July. Attorney General Jack Conway says investigators and prosecutors in Kentucky have cracked down on "cyberpredators," having launched 50 investigations that so far have resulted in nine arrests.