Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Mon July 2, 2012
KY Congressman Yarmuth Defends Health Care Law on Fox News
Originally published on Mon July 2, 2012 2:14 pm
Appearing on Fox & Friends, U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., defended the Affordable Care Act on Monday.
The liberal congressman has accused Republicans—particularly Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell—of misleading the public about President Obama's health care law, but Yarmuth had a civil exchange on the Fox News Channel.
Check it out (h/t The 'Ville Voice):