Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon July 2, 2012
KY Congressman Yarmuth Defends Health Care Law on Fox News
Originally published on Mon July 2, 2012 2:14 pm
Appearing on Fox & Friends, U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., defended the Affordable Care Act on Monday.
The liberal congressman has accused Republicans—particularly Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell—of misleading the public about President Obama's health care law, but Yarmuth had a civil exchange on the Fox News Channel.
Check it out (h/t The 'Ville Voice):