Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon November 4, 2013
KY Arts Council Prepares For Holidays
With the holidays approaching, the Kentucky Arts Council is launching its annual online campaign to promote Kentucky retailers and homemade crafts.
The Give a Gift from Kentucky campaign provides information about special events, promotions and discounts from artists and retailers.
It's geared toward consumers who are interested in shopping locally and buying handmade items for the holidays. Shoppers interested in purchasing Kentucky-made items can visit more than 30 businesses designated as Kentucky Crafted Retailers.
For more information visit Find complete information at http://artscouncil.ky.gov/KentuckyArt