Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon November 4, 2013
KY Arts Council Prepares For Holidays
With the holidays approaching, the Kentucky Arts Council is launching its annual online campaign to promote Kentucky retailers and homemade crafts.
The Give a Gift from Kentucky campaign provides information about special events, promotions and discounts from artists and retailers.
It's geared toward consumers who are interested in shopping locally and buying handmade items for the holidays. Shoppers interested in purchasing Kentucky-made items can visit more than 30 businesses designated as Kentucky Crafted Retailers.
For more information visit Find complete information at http://artscouncil.ky.gov/KentuckyArt