Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon November 4, 2013
KY Arts Council Prepares For Holidays
With the holidays approaching, the Kentucky Arts Council is launching its annual online campaign to promote Kentucky retailers and homemade crafts.
The Give a Gift from Kentucky campaign provides information about special events, promotions and discounts from artists and retailers.
It's geared toward consumers who are interested in shopping locally and buying handmade items for the holidays. Shoppers interested in purchasing Kentucky-made items can visit more than 30 businesses designated as Kentucky Crafted Retailers.
For more information visit Find complete information at http://artscouncil.ky.gov/KentuckyArt