Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon November 4, 2013
KY Arts Council Prepares For Holidays
With the holidays approaching, the Kentucky Arts Council is launching its annual online campaign to promote Kentucky retailers and homemade crafts.
The Give a Gift from Kentucky campaign provides information about special events, promotions and discounts from artists and retailers.
It's geared toward consumers who are interested in shopping locally and buying handmade items for the holidays. Shoppers interested in purchasing Kentucky-made items can visit more than 30 businesses designated as Kentucky Crafted Retailers.
For more information visit Find complete information at http://artscouncil.ky.gov/KentuckyArt