Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon November 4, 2013
KY Arts Council Prepares For Holidays
With the holidays approaching, the Kentucky Arts Council is launching its annual online campaign to promote Kentucky retailers and homemade crafts.
The Give a Gift from Kentucky campaign provides information about special events, promotions and discounts from artists and retailers.
It's geared toward consumers who are interested in shopping locally and buying handmade items for the holidays. Shoppers interested in purchasing Kentucky-made items can visit more than 30 businesses designated as Kentucky Crafted Retailers.
For more information visit Find complete information at http://artscouncil.ky.gov/KentuckyArt