Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue August 25, 2009
KY Appeals Court: Booker Still Guilty
By Chris Taylor
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky's Court of Appeals has upheld the conviction of a man charged with receiving the stolen chainsaw that later burned in the Carlisle County Courthouse fire. The court ruled Kevin Booker remains guilty of receiving stolen property. Defense attorney Jermey Ian Smith had argued Booker's untreated Tourette's syndrome kept him from questioning whether or not to list the stolen chainsaw on e-Bay for his friend, Jeremy Ellis. Ellis is charged with starting the fire that destroyed the courthouse.