Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue September 11, 2012
KY Agency offers online abuse, neglect reporting
The Kentucky Department for Community Based Services is offering a new way to report abuse or neglect in non-emergency situations. The agency that oversees child and adult protection says it has a new web-based portal for reporting suspected abuse or neglect. The agency says the online system makes it convenient, confidential and secure to report situations that don't need an immediate response. Cases that do need immediate attention should be reported to 9-1-1 or local law enforcement or (877) KY SAFE1 or (877) 597-2331. You can find the site for non-emergency reporting here.