Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Tue July 10, 2012
KY Ag Commissioner Coming to Murray
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer visits Murray Thursday to review a regional bioenergy initiative.
The West Kentucky AgBioworks Initiative is part of a network focused on developing businesses to commercialize bioenergy crops and biomass. It’s based in Murray State’s Regional Business and Innovation Center. Comer will meet with university and energy industry officials.