Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue July 10, 2012
KY Ag Commissioner Coming to Murray
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer visits Murray Thursday to review a regional bioenergy initiative.
The West Kentucky AgBioworks Initiative is part of a network focused on developing businesses to commercialize bioenergy crops and biomass. It’s based in Murray State’s Regional Business and Innovation Center. Comer will meet with university and energy industry officials.