Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue July 10, 2012
KY Ag Commissioner Coming to Murray
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer visits Murray Thursday to review a regional bioenergy initiative.
The West Kentucky AgBioworks Initiative is part of a network focused on developing businesses to commercialize bioenergy crops and biomass. It’s based in Murray State’s Regional Business and Innovation Center. Comer will meet with university and energy industry officials.