Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 10, 2012
KY Ag Commissioner Coming to Murray
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer visits Murray Thursday to review a regional bioenergy initiative.
The West Kentucky AgBioworks Initiative is part of a network focused on developing businesses to commercialize bioenergy crops and biomass. It’s based in Murray State’s Regional Business and Innovation Center. Comer will meet with university and energy industry officials.